Friday, April 25, 2014

Strength Training:"Sexxyback" Upper Body

     I seem to have been on a Blogger hiatus the past couple of weeks!  But I'm back and ready to share some great recipes, outfits, products, and workout routines.  Today's post is all about the upper body (shoulders, triceps, biceps, and back).  Since my wedding is quickly approaching in June....I have realized that I need to kick it in gear.  I want to show of a "Sexxyback" and arms in my wedding dress!
     Every day, I am doing the All About Abs routine along with some cardio and this upper body routine.  Very simple and on days that I have a little extra gusto, I push myself harder and workout longer.  Even on the days when I want to go home and watch TV instead of the gym....this routine is really [NO EXCUSES].  Enjoy!

"Sexxyback" Upper Body
Go all the way through the exercises.  For a more intense workout,
repeat the entire thing up to three times.  Use dumbbells that push but 
not strain your muscles!

10 standing shoulder presses
10 tricep kickbacks (each arm)
5 lateral raises
15 single-arm rows (each arm)
5 front raises
10 reverse flies
10 upright rows
10 hammer curls (each arm)
10 bicep curls (each arm)
15 arm circles


No comments:

Post a Comment