Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Products I Love:Keurig, Gatorade G2, and Breakfast Sandwiches

     As I was thinking about some blog ideas, I wanted to share some of my favorite things.  That is, of course, the purpose of a personal blog ;)  In these "Products I Love" posts, I will show off some of the things that I can't live without.  For today, I absolutely looove my Keurig coffee maker, Gatorade G2, and any type of breakfast sandwich.



The first thing I must have every day is a delicious cup of coffee (of course, I say that during a 3-day detox!!!  If you need to refresh your body, click here for the 3-day meal plan.  We use this once every couple of months.  It's great for getting back on track and losing that bloated water weight quickly.).  A few years ago, Tory bought me a single cup Keurig for Christmas and I have used it every single day since then.  I love that I can make one super fast cup of coffee in whatever flavor I want.  Of course, the machine makes teas, cocoas, and just hot water in a jiffy.  Ya girl loves some coffee!!!!


The next product that I have become crazy about is Gatorade G2.  This "sports drink" is very refreshing and
delicious!  The low calorie option is a great pick me up after a hard workout or a great re-hydrating drink for the morning after a long night out.  My favorite flavor is the raspberry lemonade.  It's perfectly sweet and tart!  The larger containers are usually on sale and easy to find and store in the pantry.  ***Psst, Gatorade is also a great (hydrating) mixer for vodka!***




Now, I may have saved the best for last!  My mouth is watering just thinking about typing about these (or maybe that's the 3-day detox!).  Can you tell that I'm hungry???  I'm talking about breakfast sandwiches...oh YEA!!!  I don't mean the freezer selection...I mean the homemade, runny egg, melty cheese in a tortilla or between two pieces of toast or English muffin.  That sounds good!  My favorite days of the week are Saturday and Sunday.  This is not because I have the weekends off work, but because I can enjoy breakfast the way it was intended.  It's a fact that all breakfast foods are delicious, but the breakfast sandwich is special.  It can be made every single day in completely different ways.  I love experimenting with these and throwing in anything that tastes good.  Of course, the classic egg and cheese is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment