Sunday, March 9, 2014

Strength Training:All About Abs

    These past couple of weeks, I've stuck to a workout schedule of two to three running days and three strength days.  On the strength days, I work a muscle group and abs.  Over three weeks, I have lost about 5 pounds.  I'm not necessarily looking to lose weight but I want to tone all over and feel better in my skin.  Below is the abs routine I've been doing.  I have definitely noticed that I'm losing the unwanted pooch and jiggle in the mid-section.  It is difficult for sure!  But as I go, each day, the exercises get easier and I feel the muscles building.  Enjoy!

All About Abs:
:30 plank
:20 side plank (each side)
30 oblique crunches
20 scissors
20 mountain climbers
5 V sit-ups
***rest and stretch it out***
:30 plank
10 vertical leg crunches
10 Russian twists
15 mountain climbers
10 scissors
***stretch it out***


No comments:

Post a Comment