Friday, July 11, 2014

Casual Friday

     For this ...in the closet post, I am celebrating summer vacation where I can wear jeans EVERY day!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy dressing up and putting on my "teacher clothes," but what woman doesn't love a pair of jeans that fit just right?!?!  I call this outfit Casual Friday because it can also be worn to work (if you're blessed enough to have a job that will let the jeans have Fridays).
     Not only do I love these jeans, but the top is one of my favorite finds!  It's simple black and white color blocking is so versatile.  Here I dressed it down, but I can totally see this top with a black maxi shirt, a pair of black dress pants, or a pair of black shorts.  Here's where I found them all!

Jeans - Pacsun (get them buy one get free!!!)
Shirt - Rainbow Clothing (pretty recently)
Shoes - Rainbow Clothing (pretty recently)





No comments:

Post a Comment