Thursday, December 26, 2013

Baby's Badass Burgers (food truck)

     I love to cook!  But, I love to eat twice as much!  Recently, Tory and I have gotten in to trying out different local food trucks.  So far, most of them are quite delicious!  It amazes me that such tasty food can come out of a vehicle.  Remarkable!
     Most recently, we tested Baby's Badass Burgers.  The food was just that; BADASS!  Tory ordered the "Original Beauty" with two patties, Swiss cheese, special sauce, and sauteed mushrooms and onions.  Is your mouth watering yet?  I ordered the "Cover Girl"...a turkey burger with Swiss cheese, sauteed onions, lettice, tomato, and special sauce.  Throw in a side of seasoned curly fries and OMG!  I highly recommend any burger lover to track this truck down.  We would definitely eat there again!  I've already picked out my next order :)

Check out their menu at http://www.babysbadassburgers.com/jacksonville/menu.php.  Follow JaxTruckies on facebook to find them around town!


The Cover Girl with Aardwolf's Pilot Batch The Crafty Rascal beer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment