Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Easy Peach Crisp

     One of my favorite fruits is the deliciously juicy peach.  I recently found a healthier recipe for a peach crisp which uses canned peaches.  This of course makes me very happy!  I don't have to rush to eat the fruit and every ingredient is a fairly common one.  It's also made in the handy dandy microwave!  Try it out :)

Peach Crisp
Ingredients:
1 can of lite peach halves
Tablespoon of light brown sugar
1/4 cup of granola (no fruit varieties)...I used Cascadian Farms Vanilla Almond
Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Tablespoon Smart Balance spread

Directions:
Slice your peach halves and divide between two microwave safe bowls.  Sprinkle cinnamon onto each bowl of peaches and stir.  In another small bowl, combine butter spread, granola, and brown sugar.  Divide this on top of the peaches.  Microwave the bowls for 4 minutes.  Be careful, these will be very hot!  Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment