Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 day cardio challenge...updated 12/17/2013

     I started a new workout schedule this past Monday!  So far I'm 2 for 2 in eating healthy and exercise.  Let's see how far I can get (lol).  I'm walking/running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I plan on doing 3.5 total miles this week and gradually build up to full run and 10 miles per week (high expectations I know).  Then on the opposite days, I'm doing a 30 day cardio challenge I found on Pinterest (picture below).  Saturdays are off days as always!  If I complete this plan, I'll have to look for another to keep me motivated and healthy :)



***UPDATE 11/3/2013
I've completed week one! I'm very proud of myself.  I feel great...not bloated, sluggish, or fat.  I think I've found a schedule and goal that I can stick to!  Next week, I'll start running (short miles and slow pace of course).  I'm excited to keep going =)

***UPDATE 11/24/2013
So as I read the above update, I feel terrible writing that I fell off the band wagon :((  I'm honestly pretty disappointed in myself. I know that it's no excuse, but I've been very busy and stressed at work.  I'm still on week 2 and will start again on Monday.  The motto for right now is, "If you're tired of starting over....stop giving up!"

***UPDATE 12/17/2013
I started week 4 today!  This is my last week with the 30 day cardio challenge!  WOOP WOOP!  I have also been running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I feel great and look forward to the next challenge (I have already been looking!).

No comments:

Post a Comment