Monday, July 29, 2013

The Core Challenge

   Today I did a core workout as part of my exercise calendar.  The calendar is working great so far! I like how I can write down any changes I make our things I want to improve the next time I do that particular routine. 
   Below is the routine for The Core Challenge I found on Pinterest.  It was quick and straight to the point.  It is always I great way to track progress with simple moves.  I'll do this same workout in a couple of weeks and hopefully I'll do better!
   I ended up halfing all of the timed exercises.  I also dod different styles of crunches since regular crunches are boring :-)  The first set I did regular, the second I did legs up crunches, and the third I did leg raises.  The last set I only did 25 reps. 
   I'm really excited about making progress!  Hope I can keep it up :-)

Core killer challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment