Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nike +

   I have recently downloaded and started using the Nike Training Club App. to supplement my workout routine.  I absolutely love it!  It allows me to choose the intensity level, targeted area, length of time, etc.  It also has a reward system (which is essential motivation for anything I do!).  Rewards are based on time completed in the application.  The most recent one I unlocked was a set of smoothie recipes.  The rewards aren't crazy but for me they're a really great motivator.
  Along with the NTC App., my boyfriend and I have started running.  He ran in the Gate River Run last March and since then we've really tried to stick with it.  We use the Nike Plus Running App. to track our progress.  It's really cook because you can see total distance, monthly distance, time, and friends' progress.  For us it's perfect!  We can see each others progress and motivate accordingly!
     As you can see, I am becoming a huge Nike fan :)  I wear the Nike Free 4.0 shoes and the running shorts.  Right now, I'm at 62 miles total and plan to run another 5k in September!  I've decided that when I hit 100 miles, I get to go running shoes shopping!  I'll keep posting my progress.

Nike + Running App information:
http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/products/gps_app/

Nike Women's Training Club:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/womens-training


No comments:

Post a Comment