Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grab and Go Iced Coffee**

     I love coffee!  Any time of the day is a perfect time for a delicious cup of Joe.  With a very busy lifestyle, sometimes coffee is cut from the morning routine.  We have a Kuerig so that really helps with fast hot coffee.  But what about 100 degree Florida mornings???  Hot coffee is not an option for me.  Therefore, I came up with this recipe to help on days where I need something fast and refreshing.

On the Go Iced Coffee
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of instant coffee (I use Publix brand, but any will work)
2 tablespoons of sugar (I use two sweetener substitute packets)
1 tablespoon of powdered creamer
1 1/2 cups of milk (I use fat free)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Ice
Shaker or blender

Directions:
In shaker or blender, combine all ingredients.  If you're using a shaker, only put in a few ice cubes.  The rest of the ice goes in your drinking cup.  Shake or blend until everything in mix thoroughly.  From the blender, the coffee is ready to drink.  From the shake, strain over a cup with fresh ice.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment